Sunday, March 16, 2008

My Veridian Home Driveway is falling apart

Now below you will see my driveway, which was done by a contractor for Veridian Homes. I have been complaining about this for several years now. Funny, Ive only been in my home for several years!
Last year Veridian sent someone out to my home to look at my driveway...that gentleman said "this is normal". So take a look at the pictures below, and you decide if this is normal. By the way, I DO NOT SALT MY DRIVEWAY, or FRONT STEP.

I'm pretty sure when I purchased my home a concrete driveway was included, I dont remember anything about asking for a gravel driveway, beacuase that is about what I got.
These pictures are of my driveway, and front step, which is located in the Willowbrook Neighborhood.


















No comments: