Sunday, March 16, 2008

My Veridian Home has a Moisture Problem








This one is even funnier. I got mold growing on the upper wall of my master bathroom. Okay, so there must be a moisture problem...someone did not do their job right when they were building my bathroom, this is obvious. So, Veridian sends someone out to my house to inspect it. The gentleman that came out was very nice...he climbed around in my attic, inspected what he needed to and then looked at me and said...."There must be a moisture probelm in your shower area"...., well no kidding, ya' think....and that was that. So since someone did not do their job right the first time, Im stuck now having to redo my bath area, because the Mold problem, keeps getting worse. So thanks Veridian for wasting my time and sending someone out here to tell me something I did not know.... :) No, Veridian Homes did not offer to resolve the problem.

No comments: